mill-one Compact Manual Coffee Grinder
The mill-one ”compact” is the slimmer version of the “definite” with a diameter of Ø 50 mm and thus a good fir for smaller hands and for taking along while travelling. With a fine-step (25µm) scaled bottom adjustment, you can grind the coffee exactly for your needs. The capacity of the grinder is approx. 30 g coffee.
mill·one is consistently ecological – Durable, sustainable, value-added, and harmless materials.
mill·one is consistently economic – With a focus on performance, quality, and value, the European produced grinder is designed to offer great value for the cost.
mill·one is consistently functional – Unique feel/grip, easy to operate, excellent grinding results and unique fine adjustment. The grinder can be easily disassembled for cleaning.
mill·one is consistently aesthetic – The clean minimalist design sets the grinder apart.
- The grinder is made entirely of stainless steel,
- Precission-manufactured hardened grind burrs.
- Two stainless steel micro ball bearings ensure low-friction, stable rotation of the grinder.
- Cover made of PMMA GS,
- Sealing ring made of EPDM FDA,
- Twist Off screw cap made of tinplate with blueseal® seal.
- Collection glass made of soda lime glass,
- Turn knob made of domestic solid wood
- Fine-step grinder adjustment with numbered dial for easy reference
- Grinding degree range includes over 80 micro adjustment levels, allowing you to brew everything from espresso to french press