Procedure to clean espresso machine brew group
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- Add one Tevo Maxi Cleaning Tablet into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 6 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from brew group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.