Maple Stagg Wooden Handle & Lid Pull Kit
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
- Sold in both walnut and maple wood. This is the Maple version.
- Kit includes kettle handle, top lid pull, and appropriate hardware to assemble to your kettle (Phillips head screwdriver not included)
- Fellow kettle sold separately
- Compatible with Stagg Pour-Over Kettle, Raven Tea Kettle, Stagg EKG/EKG+, Corvo EKG and Stagg Mini.
- For stovetop kettles, only compatible with electric and induction stoves. Not compatible with gas stoves. (Wood and gas flames don’t mix!)
- We advise against pairing the walnut option with our matte white kettles because oils from the wood can stain the immaculate finish
Wood care instructions:
Because wood is a natural product it is prone to drying out and warping. Wood components that are exposed to high heat and steam like the lid pull and handle can eventually crack or dry out (like repeatedly putting a cutting board in a dishwasher).
To prevent this, we recommend periodically applying mineral oil to the lid pull & handle once per month – and buffing with a soft cloth. It’s also good practice to do this any time you notice the wood feeling especially dry.