Nordics Best Roaster - Competition sample set
Maple Stagg Wooden Handle & Lid Pull Kit
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
- Sold in both walnut and maple wood. This is the Maple version.
- Kit includes kettle handle, top lid pull, and appropriate hardware to assemble to your kettle (Phillips head screwdriver not included)
- Fellow kettle sold separately
- Compatible with Stagg Pour-Over Kettle, Raven Tea Kettle, Stagg EKG/EKG+, Corvo EKG and Stagg Mini.
- For stovetop kettles, only compatible with electric and induction stoves. Not compatible with gas stoves. (Wood and gas flames don’t mix!)
- We advise against pairing the walnut option with our matte white kettles because oils from the wood can stain the immaculate finish
Wood care instructions:
Because wood is a natural product it is prone to drying out and warping. Wood components that are exposed to high heat and steam like the lid pull and handle can eventually crack or dry out (like repeatedly putting a cutting board in a dishwasher).
To prevent this, we recommend periodically applying mineral oil to the lid pull & handle once per month – and buffing with a soft cloth. It’s also good practice to do this any time you notice the wood feeling especially dry.
You also may be interested in...
- Gift Subscriptions
- Brew Shop
- Knowledge Journal
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.